A Very Merry
Christmas in Swisher
Saturday, December 9th
4:00- 7:00 PM
It’s going to be another fun-filled, festive evening in downtown Swisher at our annual holiday event - A Very Merry Christmas Celebration! Join us for our Lighted Christmas Parade, *Horse-Drawn Wagon Rides, Shop Local ‘n Social, Cookie Walk, Cookie Decorating, Holiday Tree Walk, Kids Crafts, Live Music & more!
The Jefferson-Monroe Fire Department will bring Santa Claus through town in the parade and make a stop at Kava House at 6:30 PM for Hot Cocoa and to visit with the kiddos!
Schedule of Events:
• Kids Craft - at Swisher Legion (downstairs)
• Horse Drawn Wagon Rides
• Shop Local ‘n Social at Vault Boutique & Plum Creek Boutique
• Wine Tasting with Wooden Wheel Vineyards at Vault Boutique
• WILOS Cookie Walk at Library
• Holiday Tree Walk - at 5star Shop Service
• Cookie Decorating at Swisher Legion (downstairs)
• Lighting of the Christmas Tree at the small park next to City Hall on 2nd St.
• Lighted Christmas Parade on 2nd St.
• Visit Santa Claus at Kava House
• Live Music at Black Squirrel Tap and Ugly Sweater Contest (Winners announced @ 10pm - Ages 21+)
Have a business or organization that would like to enter a float in the Lighted Christmas Parade? It’s FREE to enter and your float just may be chosen as a winner in the contest! Line-up will start at 5:30 pm on the corner of Jefferson Ave/2nd St.
*We kindly request no Santa characters/costumes on floats/entries to avoid any confusion when Santa makes his appearance in the parade. Thank you!
*Some of these events will be located outside, please dress for the weather